Sweeney – Broome Home
Pam Sweeney Broome & Herman Broome were seeking a way to make their lake place home. The main goals included: the addition of a Great Room and new Entry (with lake views), a Master Suite and additional basement bedrooms, all while complimenting their existing space.
- 957 sq. ft. main floor addition
- New master suite which included the bedroom, bathroom & walk-in closet
- New dedicated entry which leads into an open great room
- New wet bar to tie into the existing home (converted from an existing closet)
- Paint all existing trim and interior doors to match new
- Remodeling of existing basement store room to create an additional bedroom
- Tiled entry transitioning into the great room, which features a limestone double- sided fireplace.
- Master bedroom includes floating night stands on each side of the bed with an upper soffit detail for lighting.
- The spacious master bathroom is highlighted by its white Carrera marble tile & countertop, along with the vertical subway tile from floor to ceiling. The hammered metal sinks & rhinestone pulls add the finishing touches.